Sunday, November 23, 2008

First Home Grooming Session

Hero:
mummy and daddy groomed me over the weekend! first time i got a whole packaged grooming session at home. Mummy and daddy snapped many photos of me. woof woof.

here's daddy preparing my treats so that i'll be a good boy during brushing.. yum yum

yikes! i really hate brushing. i have to go through it every week. i hate it! i always try and squiggle out of dada's reach!

hmm. i shall tolerate and be a good boy cos daddy says i'll get treats! (Mummy: we learnt our lesson. haha. positive reinforcement!)

More brushing... yawns

that's my fur! all my fur. white and fluffy. looks like a cloud in a plastic bag eh? mummy said something about me creating winter for the house 365days a year. heh heh. Mummy also mentioned about keeping my fur to make it into yarn. you're not going to shave me right mummy?

then mummy brought me into the bathroom to bathe. it was my first time in the bathroom! but i didn't enjoy getting wet. phooey. i couldn't wait to get out! and i left the whole living room dripping wet cos i escaped the moment mummy opened the bathroom door! and i gave a gooood shake right in the middle of the living room! teehehe.

Then it was time for me to be dried! i love this part best! so i let mummy dry me while i laze around. Mummy and daddy set up 2 fans and mummy used a salon hairdryer in addition to dry me. Mummy dried me since the sun was high up in the sky, but only stopped when the sun was starting to hide behind the clouds. yawn. i was bored. but i was a good boy :)

Poor mummy got a cut from the fan while drying me :( daddy helped her put a nice plaster over her finger. Poor mummy. drying me for 2 hours and got hurt in the process.

That's me after 4hours of brushing,bathing and drying!

my human parents worked from 1pm-5pm just to get me clean and dry! heh heh. i wonder if they will put me on another grooming session after this tiring experience. hmm, hopefully... not! :P

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hero!!!!

    I love to play with Samoyeds! Do come by soon eh? Especially on saturdays (cos that's the day I will be there to "guard" and "greet" at the store).

    Looks like the brushing was so much fun! But 4 hours?????? =P Mummy takes about 1.5 hours with me and she complains. Haha!

    See you soon!
    Barks and drools,
    Benhur
    www.bennyxobile.blogspot.com
    www.pawsitivesensations.com

    ReplyDelete